Monday, November 1, 2010

November 1, 2010

Hey Mom and Dad,
I'm having a bit of a rough time dealing with Blake's birthday and everything as it is so it makes everything seem a bit hard. But I'm doing ok. I spend quite alot of time talking to Gerry when we're over at his house. I'm pretty sure it was an inspired decision to send me to Redditch with Gerry so he can help me out.  I just need a bit of help sometimes.
So Devon is doing better then? Gerry said he asks you about him all the time to see how he is. I'm glad to hear that all is going better for that. Hopefully he'll be out of there soon. You'll have to let me know how he's doing and everything next week. I'm not gonna lie I miss that little turd and his cheeky comments. Remember when we were bear hunting and he kept saying "Hey I'm Wendy, I'm afraid of heights" haha. Good times.
I really miss going to the temple alot. I wish we had one in the mission so I could go on pday or something. That would be brilliant. But unfortunately we don't so I just have to wait. I miss it alot though.
I got a letter from Justin last week and he said he was struggling alot with stuff but he wasn't too specific. He did say he quit going to church because he wasn't happy there and he thought I wouldn't want to talk to him anymore. Now of course this is not correct so I had to write and straighten that out and I'm just waiting for a reply now. I sent the letter on Friday so he will have gotten it this morning I would imagine. So hopefully I'll hear back in the next couple of days. We'll have to see what happens there. I'll let you know though.
So now you'll have the porch decorated with uncarved pumpkins and the exorbitantly priced straw bales. Cool beans. Just so you know I still think those things are ridiculous.
I'm really happy for Dr. Steve and the football team too that's awesome. Where do the have the playoff games for 1A? I've never really paid much attention to that before now. Tell Dr. Steve hi for me though. I miss football. But this is the last season I have away from it. Happy day for me. I'll probably just watch sportscenter for hours when I get back haha. By the way how are Utah and Boise State doing? I heard they were ripping it up this year.
Dad, you'll have to send me pictures of the painting of the Tetons when it gets finished and of Grandpa's house. I'm anxious to see what it looks like. I bet it's pimpin. And to answer Wes's question I still want black for the color of my car. Thank you for the pictures I did get though. I loved the ones of camping they brought back lots of good memories. And Mom on the scooter was a bit comical as well haha. I like it though.
Anyways I better get going now. I love you both. Talk to you later. Thanks for everything!
Love, Elder Brice Anderson





No comments:

Post a Comment