Monday, November 8, 2010

November 8, 2010 #2

This is a bit of information that he shared with Natalie and I felt like it was worth putting it in his blog this week~Wendy
"It wasn't easy here this week but alot of things went well too. Gerry helped me alot here. I don't think it was an accident that I was here for this time in my mission. But when we were in church I was going to get up and bear my testimony but then I chickened out cuz I knew I was going to get emotional but then Gerry said he wanted to hear from me before the meeting was over so I did. It was really emotional but I felt alot better after having said what I needed to say. I don't really ever talk about Blake being gone too much with anybody unless I really trust them so I just explained what had happened and how it was his birthday and everything. Then I bore my testimony of the Savior taking our burdens from us if we lay them at his feet and how grateful I was to know that he would take the burdens away. Then I talked about how there are so many out there who don't have that knowledge and I want to give it to them but I needed help from the members to do it. I wouldn't normally make a plea for help from the pulpit cuz that's weird but I felt like I needed to and we left church yesterday with 3 referrals and some others who want us to help their less-active family members. So I think Blake was giving me a bit of help with the work here."

No comments:

Post a Comment