Monday, October 25, 2010

October 25, 2010

Hey Mom and Dad,
Life is going pretty good here. We've been doing quite alot of finding and such all over Redditch and we keep meeting alot of people but none of them have been too overly bothered about the gospel yet so we're still looking at the moment. But life is going good. The Bishop and another member here said they were going to try and shift their schedules a bit and take us golfing in a couple of weeks for p-day so that's definitely a plus. But ya life is going ok, we're just finding quite alot. And it's started to get pretty cold at night here. The days are doing ok but in the morning and after the sun goes down it's flippin freezing I tell you what. And it'll only get worse after we turn the clocks back. That'll mean it will get dark at like 5:30 and continue to get dark earlier. Pretty crazy business I tell you what.
I'm glad you are going to put a family picture on the headstone I think that'll be what it needs. I think it's more important to have a picture of all of us than to have one just of me and him anyways. And don't get stressed about it. Stress is of the devil. Just remember, which is more important, to get a headstone on as quick as possible or to give him something he deserves?
I like the story about Wes' kids on the roof haha. . I was a bit of a turd when we were roofing and building the house and all of that, as you both well know, but I have to admit I've been able to use alot of the stuff I learned doing that to help people out here when they ask us to go and do a bit of service. So it'll be good for them to learn a bit too. We've had some good times doing the old roofing you know. Remember when we filled my sweatshirt with old shingles and threw it off the roof out at Grandpa Max's house? That was hilarious. When I tell people that story out here I get the same reaction, all the Dads think it's funny but the Moms just fail to see the humor. I don't know why.
Thank you for the old Halloween pictures. I remember that very well. I hated the face paint though I remember that part. Something about the sensation of the skin on your face stretching out every time you blink isn't that appealing to me. But it was good fun anyways. You'll have to send me more pictures of Grandpa and Grandma's house later. I'd like to see how it's looking. Are you guys going to have to bust out the old insulated cover-alls to do the siding like we did on our house?
Anyways I better get going now. I love you both and I'll talk to you later. Have a good week!
Love, Elder Brice Anderson

No comments:

Post a Comment