Tuesday, June 1, 2010

June 1, 2010

It's all going ok here. Our teaching pool has temporarily died. Well not necessarily died but became pretty ill. Pretty much all of our investigators went on holiday this week so we haven't been able to teach much. But we've been trying to find some new ones so that's ok. I would really like to see the grave and how that all went. I forgot it was Memorial Day weekend to be honest. I think they do celebrate it here but not really on the scale that we do back home. At least that's how it seems. I forgot to mention that I wanted someone to go down and have a coke with Blake for me last week so tell those guys thank you for doing that. I guess we all had the same idea. Just as long as it happened.
That dinner with Kent and Sonia sounds pretty fun. I just wish I could've been there to hear the stories. I bet that was hilarious. It usually is whenever you get Dad and Kent or David together. And all three of them together is the best.
Elder Beus and I are getting along great. We joke around alot so we have alot of fun. I've found that missionary work really just isn't that great if you're not having fun cuz the people you meet can see that you aren't having fun so they don't really want too much to do with you. So we try to have a good time while we're doing the work. But ya it's going really good.
Thanks for the life lesson again Dad. You find over and over again how much you need to have the Spirit with you and to be able to follow the promptings you are given. That's another thing President Ogden always tells us is to always follow the promptings we are given. No matter what. And I told Nat about getting life lessons and I sent her a copy of the flying one so that's how she knows I get them. She really liked that one by the way. Anyways I better get going now. Did you get any post from me yet? I love you both. Talk to you later.

No comments:

Post a Comment