Monday, June 6, 2011

June 6, 2011

Hey Mom and Dad,
Man your week sounds pretty hectic. Ours wasn't too bad, just lots of finding. Unfortunately we haven't found anyone yet but we're working on it. It's been pretty warm here the last few days. I'm not sure of the temperature but all I know is it made me sweat. The humidity is killing me I tell you what. But I'm getting a tan, although it's a missionary tan only from halfway up my neck and halfway down my arms but it is a tan. Love the story about Blake's car haha. I bet that was a great surprise for them to see two old guys looking rather out of place in a glow in the dark car.
Thanks for putting together my bike for me. I was really not looking forward to doing that when I got back. You are right bike seats are crap. When I first got on my mission I didn't walk properly for the first two weeks. And about the scriptures I asked for mom, they are standard sized you were right and I would like it if you could send them so I can start marking them up while I still have an hour of study every morning but if that doesn't work out it's fine I can just copy over from my other ones. Not a big deal.
Man it sounds like the school is getting turned upside down this year. That's crazy. Are the Brogans moving over there or is he just going to commute?
I heard from Gerry last week sometime and he seemed fine but I haven't heard from Justin in ages. I better write him a letter and make sure everything is ok.
Oh ya and I forgot to answer your questions about Spence's wedding in Scotland last week. His parents were there because Pres. and Sister Ogden went to it and talked to his parents while they were there. They showed me the pictures at a meeting last Tuesday. The girl he married was a sister missionary in the mission but they never served around each other. They went home at the same time though and started talking afterwards. 
Thank you for the life lesson this week dad as well. I think that quote was brilliant because it's so true.
I'm nearly out of time now so I better get going. I love you both. Have a good week!
Love, Elder Brice Anderson

No comments:

Post a Comment