Monday, May 16, 2011

May 16, 2011

Hey Mom and Dad,
Life is going pretty good this week. We've spent a bit of time finding so hopefully some of these people will move forward a bit. China John is doing awesome. He's really excited for his baptism so we're really happy for that. Don't worry about my focus mother, I'm fine and I'm writing to some awesome people so that's been good. But life is going really well. This is the most important thing I've ever done and I wouldn't trade it for anything in the world. I've learned so much in the last two years about growing up, being a man and especially gaining a testimony of the Savior. It frightens me a bit that I thought about not coming.
I didn't get to meet Rapana's parents because I didn't get transferred so I didn't go to the meeting. I wish I would've though, that would have been awesome. 
It's pretty green here at the minute. It's rained on and off every day for 6 days now so it's doing a bit better. You should be able to see the rolling hills you want to see so don't worry. It's amazing here how things green up after one storm as well.
I got all the pictures you sent. Thank you for those. I like the Ute fan face & hat at Blake's grave. I don't think he'd have it any other way. And grandpa's house looks amazing! I didn't realize how big it was until I zoomed in and realized the room at the end was the kitchen. That looks really, really cool. I bet they're way excited. I'm excited to do a bit of work on it when I get back too. I haven't done any work like that in a while. We do service and that sort but the manliest thing we did was cut down a tree. Don't get me wrong it was fun, but it wasn't building something and seeing the result you know. I need to get going now cuz I'm out of time but I love you both. Have a great week!
Love, Brice

No comments:

Post a Comment