Wednesday, May 11, 2011

May 11, 2011

Hey Mom and Dad,
Good news, I didn't lose Elder Wang and I'm staying in Notts so anyways ya we're both staying here so it looks like I'll be here until I go home. Wang goes home at the end of this transfer so I bet they'll just leave me here. We'll have to see what happens though. Maybe something crazy but we'll see. But I'm really happy to be staying here. I love this city and the people here. I want you guys to meet so many of them.
So Garrett and Kyla are prego huh? That's pretty sweet. Tell them congratulations for me.
It sounds like Scott did pretty well huh and he has a little accent. I bet you would pick one up speaking a different language though. I don't think I speak differently than I did before but I can't really tell.
So there isn't too much that has happened since Sunday to report on other than China John is getting baptized on June 3rd so we're really excited for that. The only problem is he is our only progressing investigator so we need to find some more of them. But life is going well overall.
I'm glad my birthday pictures came through.  Today we're going to look at some of the stuff around Notts since Wang and I don't have to go to transfer meeting. I'll send you some more pictures next week. Anyways I better get going now. I love you both.
Love, Brice

No comments:

Post a Comment