Monday, January 24, 2011

January 24, 2011

Hey Mom and Dad,
I still love Nottingham! This place is awesome! I'm really enjoying serving here alot. It's just strange to serve in a city so big, but I love it. We're still working with Jack, he came to church yesterday and he's loving it. We're going to try and commit him to baptism this week so I'll let you know how that goes. I see alot of potential in him, I just hope we can help him along. Other than that we are working quite a bit with less actives and they are doing quite well. We have met quite a few in the last little while and a few have agreed to receive the discussions. They even came to church this week so we're really happy about that. I'm just hoping they'll keep on going. I get just as much of a thrill out of teaching them as I do teaching investigators. The thing that amazes me is how easy it is to forget your testimony when you aren't doing the small and simple things like reading and praying. It's pretty crazy. That is the glue that holds a testimony together. Without it you can guarantee that your testimony will be shaken at the first sign of trouble or hardship and eventually it can be overshadowed so much that you don't even realize it's there anymore. So it's really true by small and simple things are great things brought to pass. Absolutely true. And I have a firm testimony of that.
So that's really cool that Dale got his liver, I'm really happy for that. I just hope the recovery all goes well and everything. I'll keep praying for him and his family.
I can't believe Devon is 17 now. That's really crazy too. But I'm hoping all goes well with him healing and everything too. I've got alot of people to pray for I tell you what. But God is a good man and he listens so that's alright with me.
Anyways I better get going now cuz I'm about out of time but I hope you guys are doing well. I love you both.
Love, Elder Brice Anderson

No comments:

Post a Comment