Monday, October 11, 2010

October 11, 2010

Hey Mom and Dad,
The work is continuing to move forward here in Redditch. We're just finding mostly now and that seems to be going ok. Sharon and Katie are doing amazingly well. Sharon got up and bore her testimony yesterday so that was really, really cool. I shed a few tears, but they were manly tears don't worry. But ya that was pretty neat. She's making lots of friends in the ward already so it's going really well. Gerry is a pretty entertaining man isn't he? He makes me chuckle. We were talking the other day about him coming over to the wedding and he said we should get me a nice suit and he knew exactly where to get one. He's a good man, Gerry is.
That's really cool about Ian. He's a good guy. I'm not so great at keeping a journal I'm not going to lie. I try to include stories in Natalie's letters so I have a bit of a backup journal cuz mine is a disgrace.
I didn't even know Tarmi was engaged. That's pretty intense. How is Taigan doing in the woman department?
Devon is a funny kid. It sounds about right for him to be finding an excuse to go hunting. Him and Brandon make quite the pair huh. Gerry thought it was pretty funny when we were watching my "Hump Day" video and Devon was getting all embarrassed to say "Hump Day" haha.
I think that's a good idea for the suit for Christmas. I can buy myself trousers here for cheaper than at home anyways so that's ok.
Thank you very much for the pictures I loved them all. It almost made me miss doing that kind of stuff like working on the garage and everything. Ok I'll admit I probably complained with the best of them but it was fun being with everybody and laughing. Remember when Wes cut the cord to the Skil saw cuz he set it down while the blade was still running? I didn't even know he did it til I heard "#!*% your eyes, Wes!" and saw the cord come flying onto the roof. That was hilarious. Good memories.
Anyways I better get going now ok. I love you both. Talk to you later.
Love, Elder Brice Anderson
Oh and I almost forgot, I probably would have time to make cookies on pday sometime so if you want to send those things that would be lovely.

No comments:

Post a Comment