Tuesday, August 31, 2010

August 31, 2010

Hey Mom and Dad,
Life is going good here right now. We still have Sharon doing really well. We're having dinner at her house tonight so we're really happy for that. She's still doing awesome. Guess what else, she works two jobs and one of them is delivering pizza for a little place down in Studley so she volunteered to bring us pizza every Friday for the next month. She brought it to us last week and it was pretty much amazing. She even gets it for free cuz her boss is religious, I think he might be Muslim but I don't know for sure and she tells him it's for some poor kids who don't have much money who do work for the church. He sounds like a really cool guy to me. She said he's just so excited that she's found God that he doesn't really bother with which church it is she goes to. Pretty cool huh. We're chuffed.
Transfers is next week so we'll have to see what happens there. I'm not sure what's going to happen cuz I could see either one of us getting moved but I'm about 95% sure one of us is going. We're hoping we get to stay the same for one more but I think our chances are slim. We'll see. I'm working on my license now. I just have to schedule my tests and get those done. I'm going to schedule my test probably next week so I'll know whether I'll still be in Redditch or not. I have to take the theory one and after I pass that I can schedule the driving one and get that one done. So that'll all be sorted out soon. Hopefully within the next month.
I really liked the pictures of that monument. I thought it was going to be like a stone monument or something like that but I really really like the glass. I think that's really cool. Thank you for taking the picture of his name too I love that. That story about the transplant games was really cool too. That whole 3 pointer bit sounds familiar. I remember more than once that fetcher would start making it rain when I would play against him and he would just make me more frustrated than Ray Charles with a Where's Waldo book. But anyways I do remember Whitney and I think that was really cool of him to send that medal to you guys.
Thank you for getting those post cards for Gerry and Justin. I don't have their addresses on me right now but I'll get them for you later if you like. Or if you wanted to you could send them to me and I could forward them out to them from here. Either way. So anyways I better get rolling now. I love you both. Thank you for everything. I haven't gotten the package yet but I should get it soon I would imagine.
Love, Elder Brice Anderson

No comments:

Post a Comment