Monday, August 2, 2010

August 2, 2010

Hey Mom and Dad. I did get the package you sent so don't worry. Thank you for all of that stuff. Von Brughan is pretty chuffed about his vote for Pedro t-shirt. And I don't know if I told you yet or not but we found some moon boots in the flat as well so he's going to have a really cool picture to send home to his family haha. He's pretty excited.
Things are going crazy here with all the changes I tell you what. We dropped two zones because the total number of missionaries has gone down substantially in the last little while so it was going to be more effective to drop the number. They never really said why but my theory is that the number of missionaries is going down because more of them are getting sent to places where they have more success like Africa and South America. And if they ever open China I bet they'll close Europe altogether. But that's just Brice-doctrine. But ya we had our districts and everything re-organized so we're just getting used to all of that at the moment. It's intense.
So it's fair week this week huh. I hope you guys have fun there. Eat a fair burger and a hand-dipped corn dog for me while you're there. I miss those. But that's alright. One more year and I'll be back in the promised land lol. I can't believe I've been out here for a year already. It sure doesn't seem that long I can tell you that much. But it's been great. It all just seems like it's going by so fast I can't even believe it.
Thanks for sending the pictures of camping! I loved those. That reminded me of back in the day. Camping trips are some of my favorite memories. I'm sorry this one wasn't the same but you're right the grandkids will be there soon doing the same stupid crap we used to do haha. You'll probably find that thoroughly entertaining huh? I have to admit I'm looking forward to that myself. It should be pretty funny I think.
So anyways I better get going now cuz I'm about out of time. I love you both. Have a good week.

No comments:

Post a Comment