Tuesday, August 24, 2010

August 23, 2010

Hey Mom and Dad,
It sounds like you guys had a good anniversary trip. That sounds like a really sweet drive out there. I miss seeing the mountains I tell you what. That story about grandma and grandpa was hilarious. I bet they were both just furious til they figured out it was you two haha. That's funny.
Our week has been pretty much amazing. Our investigator called Sharon is awesome. She accepted a baptismal date for the 11th so we're really happy for that. She's doing so good. She came to church last week and bishop gave her a gospel principles manual and by Tuesday she had read the whole thing. So we were going over to teach the Plan of Salvation and she already understands the concepts of temple work and exaltation. And it didn't even freak her out. She's pretty much the most golden investigator I've ever seen. She even got invited to go to another church with a friend this week and she turned them down to come to ours because ours "feels right". I couldn't agree more. But ya she's really cool. She even signed up on our dinner list to feed us next week haha. She's way cool.
You probably did tire Nat out going shopping on her crutches. You used to tire me out when I could walk just fine. Doing the loop at wal mart used to drive me insane. That's why I had to make up fun games like stealing your purse and putting random things in the cart to see if you would notice. That was the only way to stay sane! Ok so it wasn't that bad but those games were fun anyways.
It's true about Largesse and Spence as well. Largesse said he's saving up and hopefully going to be able to head over next summer and Spence and his girl are probably getting married sometime soon I think. But that's just me. It's not doctrine or anything lol. But ya it sounds like everything is going pretty good for them at the moment.
I got Nat's package on Thursday. We went and watched the dvd at Gerry's house and she left the part on there with Dad being a pervo and pinching Mom's butt. Cheers for that. That made me feel right at home. Gerry found that quite amusing as well.
Anyways I better get going now. Transfers isn't until the 8th of September. I'm not sure what will happen there so we'll have to see. I love you both. Talk to you later

No comments:

Post a Comment