Tuesday, May 4, 2010

May 4, 2010

I hope all is still going good for you guys. It's transfer week this week and I'm getting moved :( I don't know anything about calling home from there yet but I'll probably find out tomorrow so I'll be sending another email on Wednesday or Thursday to tell you. I'm moving to a place called Redditch. It's over next to Birmingham, (the new address is listed on my blog site) Elder Largesse was there a year ago so he told me the address and a bit about it. He said it's like JDub heaven over there so there's probably some Bible bashes coming my way. Don't worry though, Dusty trained me up good haha. Just kidding, but seriously. But ya my new comp is Elder Beuss from Tremonton Utah and he went to Utah State before he came out. I don't know much about him yet other than that but they say he's a cool guy. He's only been out for 1 transfer. He might know Kelton Bronson though. There's another missionary from Tremonton who used to hang out with him named Elder Griffiths. So I talked to him for a while at zone conference. We'll see.
Good job bearing (is it bearing or baring?) your testimony Mom. I've done it a couple of times since I got back to England. I can't believe it's almost been 2 months since I was home. That's pretty crazy. It still all seems such a short time ago. I haven't gotten my birthday package yet but it'll probably be at transfer meeting so I'll get it there. I don't have a license yet. You have to first get a provisional (like a learner's permit) and then take a theory and a driving test. I hear the driving test is really hard so that won't be fun but we'll get it sorted.
Thank you for that life lesson today Dad. I like that one alot. And I'm excited to see the new plane. At this rate you might just have it in the air when I come home haha. But I'm excited to fly in that one. Have you decided what to do about the Cessna yet? Anyways I better get going now but I'll email you again with the calling details in a couple of days. I love you both

No comments:

Post a Comment