Tuesday, May 18, 2010

May 18, 2010

Hey Mom and Dad we've had a good week so far. We have a guy named Paul committed to baptism on June 5th so we're pretty chuffed about that. We're teaching quite a few people actually so it's all good. When the crazy man talked to us about magic Elder Beus was over there trying to figure out what he was talking about just like I was. That guy was crazy I tell you what. We haven't heard from any General Authorities lately. We were supposed to have Elder Kopischke, the Europe Area President, come to zone conference tomorrow but the flippin volcano went off again so he couldn't get a flight in. So that wasn't very cool. The volcano always slows down the post too.
So they're putting Blake's name on a wall in Salt Lake then? I'm going to have to go see that when I get home. Even if they couldn't use his eyes on someone at least they're getting put to good use. I haven't gotten Pam's package yet but I'll probably get it tomorrow I would imagine. That's cool that you and Kelli are going up to Poky together. That should be fun. Will there be a plane in the sky that day, Dad? I would get one up there if I were you. Man that's sad about Nephi. I don't even know what to say. Where was the other guy from? Take care and I love you guys.

No comments:

Post a Comment