Tuesday, April 6, 2010

April 6, 2010

Everything is going good for me here. Elder Rapana and I get along so well! We're always laughing and working hard so don't worry, I don't feel quite so sad to have lost Elder Spence anymore. So it's all going good. Conference was amazing. I don't know if Dad told you about the Priesthood session or not but it was so good! I loved it and Pres. Monson's talk in the Sunday morning session was amazing as well. I shed a tear or two during that one. But it was so good. For Easter all we did was watch conference. Because of the time change we watched the Saturday morning session on Saturday night at 5, Priesthood on Sunday morning at 10, Saturday afternoon session on Sunday at 1, and Sunday morning session on Sunday at 5. And it was all shown at the Stake Center in Cheltenham so we ended up just staying at Cheltenham all day on Sunday and hanging out with members. And for Easter dinner we ate cold sandwiches so that wasn't so cool. But other than that the day was really good. I still don't have the package yet but we have Zone Conference next week so I should get it there if they have it at the office. And the next transfer is on May 5th cuz this one is a 5 week transfer instead of 6 for some reason. Tell Cody congratulations for me. I didn't get any emails from Devon surprisingly but thats really cool, that should be a good mission. Anyways I better get going now. I love you guys!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment