Wednesday, April 21, 2010

April 20, 2010

Hey Mom and Dad. That's really cool that you've been able to talk to Elder Rapana's mom. She asked for your email and stuff last week so I gave it to her. What kind of stuff do you guys talk about? Me and Elder Rapana are doing so good. I hope I don't get moved, that wouldn't be cool. But ya we have lots of fun. We got chased by bulls the other day. I'm going to try to email you the video after I write this so hopefully that'll work. But ya we get along great.
All that volcano business is crap so don't worry about it. It's just like swine flu and everything else. Everyone makes it a bigger deal than it really is. I haven't seen any ash yet and they've been talking about it for a week. So don't worry about that. The next missionaries to leave are going home on the 5th so it'll be cleared up by then I'm sure. Elder Spence and Elder Largesse are going home in that group. It makes me a bit sad to see them go. But Spence said he might come up and visit. I'm glad Cody went through the temple that's really cool. I just wish I could go to the temple. That was the only place I really felt peace. Like I know everything is fine and I know where Blake is but I also know he was there when we went to the temple. Sometimes I still feel like he's with me but it's not like it was in the temple. I've felt the same way about talks and things too, a lot of church talks by the stake leaders and stuff have been directed to that type of stuff that we need to hear. It's so good.
Thank you for the life lesson today Dad. That was pretty deep I'm not gonna lie. I'm printing that one off to show people at district meetings and stuff. That was brilliant. Thank you for that.
President Ogden told me to get started on getting my UK driver's license last week. I know, I was as shocked as you are but he said he wants me to get it so I'll need to start that. The thing about it is I'm responsible for the first 100 dollars of it. The mission covers the rest but the first 100 is on me. And the good news is if I get a UK license that means my insurance back home will go down a bit :) But ya anyways I better get going now. I love you guys!!! Oh ya, and about Elder Rapana being from New Zealand but lives in Australia. He is originally from New Zealand but moved to Australia as a teenager and he still lives there cuz that's where he plays rugby.















No comments:

Post a Comment