Tuesday, March 30, 2010

March 30, 2010

First of all, sorry there were no posts for the past two weeks. As many of you know my brother, Blake passed away on the 15th and I was able to go home for a few days for the funeral and to support my parents. I have the most awesome mission president in the whole church, President & Sister Ogden are the best.  Thank you everyone for your love & support through this.

Hey it's transfer week this week and I'll be staying in Worcester for another one so I won't be moving. Unfortunately Elder Spence is moving though so that makes me pretty sad. He was just like all the boys back home so it was kind of like getting a little piece of Blake every day so I'm not so chuffed about this move. But other than that it should be ok. I'm getting a comp named Elder Rapana from New Zealand. I already know him so thats good and he's a really cool guy so I think we'll get along really well. He's actually a pro rugby player in the Australian league so he's a pretty big dude. But ya when I figure out his first name I'll have you google him cuz he's pretty famous from what I hear. That's a pretty funny story about Alex. You probably would have crapped your pants if I did that to you guys. I'm really excited to watch conference myself I think it'll be a big help. To answer your questions no I haven't given my passport back cuz I lost it and I haven't had a chance to talk to President Ogden yet. But we'll be going to Birmingham tomorrow for transfer meeting so I'll talk to him then and tell him thank you for you guys. And if you want to write him letters just send them to the office and they put them on his desk. And I'll pick up the package while I'm there. The trip back was really long but I've adjusted back into working and the jet lag wore off so I'm doing good now. We had to do some circles around London before I landed so I got to see London Bridge and Big Ben and all of that stuff so that was cool. Didn't get any pictures though unfortunately. It was a little tough from the plane window. Dad, don't do any base jumping off the bridge til I get home at least. Then I'll come with you and it'll be cool. Mom can come too. Anyways I better get going now. Love you guys!!
Oh and by the way I figured out my comp is Jordan Rapana so you should look him up on google.
p.s. I didn't really lose my passport I'll be taking it back to the Og-dog tomorrow when I go so don't worry.

No comments:

Post a Comment