Tuesday, November 10, 2009

November 3, 2009

Hey how is all going back home? Everything is going ok here. It's freakin cold though. The last couple of days I thought my feet were going to fall off. Seriously. We have one guy committed to baptism on the 21st now so that's pretty sweet. We've been teaching him for a month and a half now but he wouldn't ever commit. Now we just have to get him to stick to it. Wales is beautiful I love it. And yes they talk alot different than the English do. You can instantly tell when you're talking to a welshman. They're pretty cool though. A pretty rough crowd when they've been drinking thats for sure. But nice enough when they are sober. I sure as heck don't talk like they do but some of the words they say are pretty funny. One of them heard me say "crick" the other day and they thought that was pretty crazy. Oh well. We changed the time over here last week. Now it gets dark at about 5:15 or 5:30. I've heard that around Christmas it gets dark at like 4:30. My training of the greenie went pretty well. We saw pretty much the most intoxicated man I've ever seen in my life the other day. He was trying to ride a bike and totally turfed it big time. We went and helped him get up and told him he should probably walk the rest of the way home. He agreed and started walking but that lasted all of about 10 yards and he was riding again. It was pretty funny though. He couldn't even walk the bike in a straight line.

No comments:

Post a Comment