Tuesday, November 10, 2009

November 10, 2009

Man I'm proud of Garrett tell him that for me. Even if Blake and Brandon would prefer to just hang out with dudes the rest of their lives I'm proud of the Guthmeister. Satan does work really hard it's true. It's sad really. What has been going on? We have one guy set up for baptism on the 19th. Thats a Thursday night so that's kinda weird but he wanted to be baptized soon and the weekend wouldn't work for the ward that week.My package is in Birmingham. I'm not sure why but I have to pay 18 quid to Her Majesty's Revenue in order to get it. That's England's version of customs. Either way it's here so I'm going to pay that and get it forwarded to me. I have some pictures to print then I'll get them sent out to you. And they do have me in them so don't worry. I'll get them on the way soon. Ya I actually gave myself a haircut last night to be honest. It was a professional job I tell you what.

Teaching has been awesome this week. We have the guy who was struggling with tithing getting ready for baptism next week. He's so confident and excited about it too. It's so amazing to watch someone's life change right in front of you I can't even tell you. It's just the coolest thing ever!  In your last letter you asked if riding a bike was hard. It used to be when I first got here lol. But I'm used to it now. I've lost 2 stone so far. And I'm getting good at riding wheelies lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment