Thursday, November 19, 2009

November 17, 2009

Hey Guys I don't have too much time this week but I just wanted to shoot you a quick email. Everything is going well here. We have transfers next week so we'll have to see how that goes. We still have a baptism on Thursday and he asked me to baptize him. Pretty cool huh. So I'll get to baptize somebody. I'm really excited for it he's a really cool guy and we've been working with him for quite a while now. We also got another guy who accepted a baptismal date for Dec. 12th. I don't know if I'll still be here or not but either way he's a really cool guy and I bet he gets baptized eventually. It has been raining like crazy lately and my bag started leaking and got my scriptures wet so they're all smeared and everything. Could you send my old scriptures to me ASAP. They're still good and they have a nice case and everything but if you could send them soon that would be wonderful.

We had football today, I didn't play because of my hip but it's fun to just go and see everyone you know. I got to tell one of the sisters in my district at the mtc about your call and everything she said to say congratulations to you. And I'm so excited for the baptism! He actually asked me to baptize him so I'm really excited and a little bit nervous but it'll be good. Yes you should probably hold the post until next week. Depending on where I get moved to I might be emailing Wednesday or Thursday either one. Transfers are a bit crazy. Anyways I better get going.

No comments:

Post a Comment