Monday, July 25, 2011

July 25, 2011

Hey Mom and Dad,
Well it's pretty weird to me that you are flying out today to come over. I hope you guys enjoy Paris and everything. I've heard good things about it. Before I forget I'll let you know that since next week is transfer week this will be my last official pday email. So the next time you hear from me will be at the mission office in Birmingham on Wednesday the 3rd. So you don't have to worry about any of that wifi business to read my emails. It does cost a lot sometimes I've heard. Thank you for the pumpkin for Rosa as well. She's really excited to meet you guys. I was just trying to sort out what day to go visit and everything yesterday and Gerry called and I think we've got it all sussed. So no worries :-) He's really excited to have you guys over and he's already bought food and whatnot as well haha.
I was able to do more work this week luckily but it's nowhere near full speed yet, my ankle is still pretty sore.  President Ogden let us get some bus passes so I can get around easier to appointments and things of that sort. Not too much exciting has happened lately though to be honest. Just finishing up what I came to do to the best of my abilities.
Man that is so sad about the plane crash. I can't believe some of the things that happen. But there is only one thing that I know how to do in these situations and that is pray. A quote comes to mind right now: "If life gets too hard to stand, kneel." These words cannot ring more true. I don't really know what else there is to do in such times. That is the only thing that got me through losing Blake. I'll keep the family in my prayers for sure. But for the record asking if a plane crash will stop me & dad from flying is like asking if a car crash will stop us from driving.
Anyways I better get going now. I love you both and I hope the traveling goes well for you and we'll see you next week.
Love, Brice

1 comment: