Monday, July 11, 2011

July 11, 11

Hey Mom and Dad,
This week has gone really well. We had zone conference on Thursday at the Gadfield Elm Chapel and that was all really cool. We visited some of the church history sights again like we did nearly two years ago on my first zone conference. I even had to give my departing testimony. That was pretty weird. It's like it doesn't seem real yet that I'm almost finished but doing the testimony made it a bit more of a reality. When you guys come over I would like to take you out to all of these sights to check them out. There's 3 in particular that are all close together between Worcester and Hereford so it would be easy to visit them. I think you would find it really cool and make sure you have your camera ready. There are some really cool sights especially from one of the hills. I can explain the church history a bit when we're there as well.
Dad, as far as the title for my car goes, you are right I haven't got a clue where to look if it's not in the glove box with the rest of the stuff. I would've thought it would be in with the registration and whatnot in the wallet.
That sounds pretty fun taking Tausha and everyone out on the boat, I miss that alot. I would say that's one of the things I'm looking forward to the most about getting back, aside from having extra time to play golf. It's tough to play much here cuz there's always so much other stuff you have to do on pdays.
So it sounds like you guys are winding things up before you come over. It looks like Mom will have to cut out a bit of Solitaire time to sort the budget haha ;-). Just kidding. 
Before I forget to answer the question about the package yes I did get it and my scriptures are in good working order. 
I'm hoping we can make some time to go to the temple as well when I get finished. Elder Blackwood lives near the London Temple and he said it isn't too far from Heathrow so maybe we can find some time. Also before I forget I was going to ask if it would be possible for you to bring another can of pumpkin for Rosa when you come over. She thought the pumpkin cookies were the "most wonderful thing she's ever tasted" so I had to agree and she asked how to make them and everything. Anyways I better get going now. I love you both. Have a great week.
love, Brice

No comments:

Post a Comment