Tuesday, February 9, 2010

February 9, 2010

Hey Family! Hey how is everything going for you? It's all going well here. We're still working on finding investigators and stuff so thats been a bit slow but we've worked quite a bit with less actives and we got 3 of them at church on Sunday so that was cool. Garrick didn't come but we had a deal so when he gets his belt buckle he better go. But, I might not even be here cuz we had interviews yesterday and President Ogden pretty much told me to start packing so yes, I bet I'll get transferred. We'll have to see what happens. The converts who fell away are still struggling a bit but Justin, the most recent one, is so solid it's ridiculous. He taught Sunday School and bore his testimony yesterday. He's the man. I think it would be cool if you could write him an encouragement letter too. Like from both of you. I can't remember his postcode off the top of my head though I'll give it to you next week.
Mom you need to quit beating Dad up. He said he got a black eye and his head split open cuz you elbowed him or something ha ha (it was really an accident at work for anyone that wants the real story). And ya if you could find out where Vivien's mom lives that would be cool cuz if I get transferred to there maybe we could go visit while she's at her mom's or something. But anyways I better get going now. I love you guys!!

No comments:

Post a Comment