Wednesday, February 17, 2010

February 17, 2010

Hey Family! Thank you so much for the package I loved it. I just got it today at transfer meeting. I got moved to Worcester with Elder Spence(note the new address). The funny thing is I only moved about 24 miles away and I'm still in the same district. Elder Spence is actually my district leader so I already knew him anyway so we get to skip the awkward "new comp" stage. I'm not complaining about that. I actually already know a bunch of the people in the Worcester ward cuz I've been on exchange over here quite a few times. It's cool though I'm excited to work here I think it'll be fun. And Elder Spence is a farm boy from Oak City, Utah so we get along great. So ya I'm excited. It's cool that the olympics are going again. And Dad I think it was Apollo Ohno who skates, not Yoko. But it sounds like he's ripping it up again so that's good. Anyways I don't have a ton of time today so I'm going to get moving. Love you guys!

No comments:

Post a Comment