Tuesday, February 23, 2010

February 23, 2010

Hey Mom and Dad! Things are good here in Worcester. You pronounce it Woo(as in wood)ster, so basically completely disregard the spelling, because how stuff is spelled doesn't mean much over here, and just say it like that haha. And tell Brian and Vivien Mendenhall that Brother Turvey says hello. He's one of the members here and he said he has been to Grace to stay with them before. He even knew the population! So that was really cool. And no they don't make the bad ones go with the district leaders. Thats where the good ones go haha. I didn't do anything wrong so don't worry. And it was tough saying goodbye to Hereford but I'm still in the same district and since I'm with the district leader I can go over there on exchanges with Elder Largesse and check up on Justin and everyone else so it's not too bad. I forgot Justin's postcode again so I'll have to do it next week. Sorry about that I'll get it done. And Garrick did get his belt buckle the last week I was there so thank you for that. He said you wrote him a nice letter too and he asked for the address to send one back so you should probably be getting one soon. The fireside we did was just a random one we decided to put on for the ward with our ward mission leader about the Restoration. Oh ya and by the way I forgot to tell you earlier but I met Elder Krywult at transfer meeting last week. He's a cool kid from Vienna, Austria. My new area is awesome. I love the people over here. And the city is maybe about 25% bigger than Hereford I would say. With alot more hills!! ( but it's ok). We're teaching some cool people too. One of them is a pro rugby player from Fiji. This guy is MASSIVE. He looks like Tuia and he's a really cool guy. I like teaching the Polynesian people cuz they're all really nice and they're good family people. And we're teaching a Hungarian guy who is hilarious. He doesn't speak too much English but he always jokes with us and stuff. He's pretty cool, but he thinks Anderson and Spence are our first names so he calls us Andy and Spencer because our names are "terrible to say" haha. We've tried to explain but to no avail. Oh well. Dad you will appreciate this, on Wednesday we were out street contacting and saw 5 spitfire planes flying low in a formation over Worcester. It was awesome! I didn't even know those were still around. But ya it was pretty cool. Anyways I better get going now. Love you Guys

No comments:

Post a Comment