Monday, March 14, 2011

March 14, 2011

Hey Mom and Dad,
First, I have a confession to make, I used 35 quid of the money you gave me for shoes last week for something else I felt like I needed to spend it on so sorry about that. I still haven't bought shoes yet and  now I will need a bit more money for it if that's ok.
That trip to Nebraska on the private jet sounded like it was pretty cool dad. I'd like to fly like that myself, I think that'd be pretty sweet. So me and Bedke had this wonderful idea the other day cuz we were talking about golfing on pday. So his Dad has some connections up at Coeur d' Alene apparently and I happen to know someone with a plane, so we were thinking maybe we could put two and two together and go up with him and his dad. I don't know if your plane could do it or not, but we were thinking about maybe making a trip up there when I get home. What do you think about that? If nothing else I think we could probably drive and be ok. I'd love to play that course myself, I don't know how you feel about it. Let me know what you think. And while I'm thinking about it what is Uncle Gary's last name. I figure that it might be easier to ask Bedke if they know each other than leaving it in Grandpa Max's hands lol.
Other than that life is pretty good here with everything. Alexandra is getting baptized on Friday along with a lady from Bulgaria that the other missionaries were teaching and a little girl from Jamaica. I'm way excited for that I think it'll be so cool to see. Alexandra asked me to confirm her as well so that's exciting too. Other than that we've just been finding quite a bit. And that'll continue after this as well. Von Brughan is doing alot better and he's getting to stay on his mission! I'm so happy for that. He'll be in the office for about a month and then they'll send him out to do the regular work and whatnot. So you'll get to meet him when you come over. I already told him you were coming and he's excited to meet you.
Well, I'm about out of time right now so I need to go but know that I love you. Thank you for all of the advice and everything you do.
Love, Brice





No comments:

Post a Comment