Tuesday, March 9, 2010

March 9, 2010

Hey Mom and Dad. I'm loving Worcester still. Everything is going really well. Me and Elder Spence are getting along so good! He's a really funny guy and he reminds me of Brandon. Justin is doing good as well. No need to dust off the feet at anyone or anything so thats good, he's doing much better. I got to talk to him last Tuesday and he seemed to be alright. I send him letters too so hopefully that'll keep him strong. He told me he wants to come to Idaho after I go home and he's already started saving up some money for it. So in 18 months or so he should have enough to come over. I told him if he did we would take good care of him. He really wants to see Temple Square and the mountains. I think Salt Lake's mountains might scare him because over here a mountain is the hill between Grace and Niter. They have some pretty big ones in Wales but they're about like the ones next to our house so it's nothing special.
I haven't bought a new suit yet because the store with the cheap ones isn't in Worcester. There's one in Hereford and one in Birmingham so I'll need to go to one of those places to get it. But we'll get it done. No worries. I don't know if my body would handle another DA like that one to be honest with you. That was not good. I was not doing very well at all. But I recovered so no worries. The accommodation center in Preston probably is the way to go if you come over here. The only problem is that its 3 hours from Birmingham. But that's ok. Then you could see the temple there. It's amazing! And the accommodation center is a shared building with the MTC. Pretty cool huh. So then you could see that too. But ya anyways I better get going now. Love you guys!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment