Wednesday, January 6, 2010

January 5, 2010

Everything is going well here. It was transfer week this week and me and Elder Largesse are staying in Hereford for another one. I'm really excited about that, I love the people here. I'm pretty sure I'll be leaving on the next one though. But oh well. We have another six weeks here. I'm glad the party went well. Painting the flat wasn't all that fun but you're right it's better than a brick to the head. I'm glad you like you're presents. Now you can look posh in your bishopric meetings. What did Blake think of his. I thought maybe I should tell him where Cardiff is in case he didn't know haha. I'm glad it got there though. I guess Nat hasn't been getting my post or something... One of the members in her area sent me an email asking if I was still doing ok because she hasn't heard from me in a while. The only thing I can think is maybe it got delayed because of the snow or something. We got dumped on this week. (By England standards). We got about 6 inches the last couple of days. The city is about to shut down I think. They've never heard of snowshovels. The only thing they have is grit-salt. And nobody knows how to drive in the snow either. It's hilarious. We've seen a couple of car crashes so that was pretty sweet. But ya it's cool. Everything is still going well here. Anyways I better get going. Love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment