Wednesday, September 30, 2009

September 22, 2009

All is going well here. I have a bike I got it real cheap at a second hand shop and I had enough cash to pay for it. It was only about 60 quid (pounds) but it's a good solid piece of work I tell you what. The shop owner even threw in some sweet mudflaps. It's alot better than some of them I've seen missionaries have. One of the zone leaders told me a story about his bike breaking in half while he was riding down the highway so I feel pretty good about my purchase. I have bought a few ties at tie rack and they are sweet! The work has been going well lately. Our teaching pool is a little shallow at the moment so we spend a ton of time
finding but I'm ok with that. We watch conference at the chapel with the members so thats pretty cool. We haven't had any general authorities visit us in the field. Just the ones in the MTC. And we have KFC and Mcdonalds and Pizza Hut. The members take good care of us for dinners and I haven't eaten anything too weird yet, just curry. But that was pretty good.

No comments:

Post a Comment